Saturday, November 18, 2006

General Oscar update

OK, so it's been 2 weeks since my last post here (forgive me, for I have sinned...)
My excuse is that work's been crazy (I'm writing a book with some colleagues) and I've been travelling loads.

Anyway it's about time I provided a general Oscar update, as loads has happened in the little chap's development!

  • he's got seven teeth (well the seventh is just poking through)

  • he points! Especially at lights. And torches are even more point-inducing

  • he's very clingy indeed, particularly when his Mum is in the room (if we're out of the house, strangely enough, there's no problem)

  • he would much rather stand than sit or lie in the bath

  • whenever he finds himself without a nappy on, his hands immediately clamp around his willy and he chuckles (he's a proper boy, then)

  • you can bet that he'll manage to pull or kick his shoes off within 5 minutes of having them put on!


Yes, it's fun at Oscar's house!

No comments: